Sometime last year I decided I wanted to make a postage stamp quilt. I thought collecting and cutting all of the squares would be pretty neat.
I finally decided recently that I would like to make the quilt four 1 foot blocks wide and long. Which ended up being 16 1 foot square blocks.
For me to make that, I counted and need 2304 squares, all 1.5 inches. At this time I have finally collect 3/4 of the squares and have 1820.
I decided since I have so many, I should now start sewing together the blocks.
Last night, I sat and took out all of my block piles, had a bit of a breakdown and then started sewing things together.
Im actually happy to say that it went alot better than I thought it would and Im actually happy with how it is turning out.
After about 4 hours of sewing last night, I have now completed 3/4 of a block ( 108 squares )
Here it is when I stopped sewing last night:
and the squares that are left:
I still have about 500 squares to collect